We are an organization that is striving hard to make this world a better place by indulging and emphasizing nature-friendly methods.
How To Save Money By Resusing Items
Reusing is one of the best ways that could save a considerable amount of money. Reusing things will eliminate the necessity of buying new things which will reduce the expenditure drastically.
We are a bunch of people who are doing our level best to make this world a better place and safe place for the future generation.
Our values are very simple. All we want is people to go back to nature-friendly methods that will not affect the environment.
We conduct awareness programs and indulge in all kinds of activities to make this world a better place to live.
Fizzary is a nonprofit organization started by a bunch of young people who care about the environment, ecosystem and every living creature in it. We have been doing a lot to create awareness among people not to indulge in anything that is against nature.
Fizzary is doing a great job. I am glad that I am part of something that is contributing to the betterment of the world.
Going Green: Steps toward a more eco-conscious lifestyle
Global warming is a big problem, and Mother Earth needs you to go green. Are you playing your part by living a more eco-conscious lifestyle?
If you don’t know-how, we have easy ways to go green. But first, let’s take a look at climate change and how ignoring the earth’s plight hurts you and the ones you love.
What you should know about climate change and global warming
Climate change is a result of global warming. Global warming is caused by the release of high amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2) and other pollutants into the air. These pollutants are trapping the heat from the sun in our atmosphere, making the earth hotter. As more pollutants are released, more heat is trapped and stored.
Since the industrial era, when CO2 emissions and the emission of other pollutants increased, the average global temperature has steadily been on the rise. In recent years, the trend has accelerated with its effects becoming more evident in the form of climate change.
Some of the obvious effects of global warming on plant life, animal life, humans, and ecosystems include the following.
- Due to rising temperatures, specific ecosystems are becoming less able to sustain life. Recently, schools of salmon that swam upriver to Alaska to spawn died before they could reach their destination. This was due to the unseasonably high temperature of the waters.
- Most of the world’s glaciers are melting. Some, such as the Okjokull glacier, have entirely disappeared due to increasing temperatures. The poles are also melting, destroying the natural habitats of polar bears and seals. This melting is also leading to rising sea levels.
- The oceans are becoming more acidic because they are absorbing more CO2 than usual. The increased acidification is changing the underwater ecosystem, causing coral reefs to disappear and sea creatures to die.
- Parts of the world are experiencing more rain and snowfall than usual, while other parts are experiencing unusual heat and drought. The result is floods, wildfires, food, and drinking water shortages.
- Between 10,000 and 50,000 animal species that are unable to cope with the changing environment are beginning to go extinct.
- People are migrating en masse to escape the effects of climate change, such as drought and rising sea levels.
- The burning of fossil fuels to generate electricity is among the largest causes of global warming. Coal-burning, petrol, and diesel-powered engines release billions of tons of heat-trapping pollutants every year.
Some manufacturers and electric suppliers are trying to cut down their emissions by switching to more eco-friendly power alternatives.
Doing your part: Tips for a more eco-conscious lifestyle
- It reduces the amount of waste we throw away, especially plastic and aluminum waste, which don’t quickly degrade and end up negatively impacting the environment.
- Stop using plastic bags, utensils, and bottles. Plastic bags, bottles, and other plastic disposables may be convenient to use, but they create a big problem for the environment and wildlife when dumped. Minimize your use of these items and recycle after use.
- Avoid waste. Manufacturing food, cars, appliances, and other items negatively impact the environment. Our demand for these products drives producers to make more. By only buy what you need. Demand reduction will lead to decreased production and the price the environment pays.
- Buy second-hand. Using second-hand electronics, furniture, and other goods reduces waste and minimizes pollution. You can let others have used goods you no longer need by donating them.
- Buy products with less packaging. Polystyrene (Styrofoam) fillers and bubble wrap end up in the garbage and contribute to environmental pollution. Buy products that use less packaging materials and donate packagings, such as boxes, Styrofoam, and bubble wrap to shipping companies that can reuse them.
- Upgrade to eco-friendly appliances. Appliances such as boilers, air conditioning, light bulbs, and more now have eco-friendly models that consume less power. Switch to these variants to minimize your carbon footprint.
- Drive less. Vehicles are a big source of pollution. Consider driving less, carpooling, using public transportation, or switching to an electric vehicle or hybrid to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Make your home more eco-friendly. Consider switching to more eco-friendly ways to power your home, such as solar or wind. You can also minimize your carbon footprint by reducing how much energy you burn for heating and cooling. Do this by improving your insulation and using a programmable thermostat.
Another effective way to reduce your carbon footprint is switching to electricity providers that are committed to generating power through cleaner energy, such as natural gas. Compare electricity rates to discover which of your available options offer a better deal and switch up to enjoy cleaner living that costs you and the planet less.
Effects Of Plastic Bags On The Environment
Without a doubt, plastic bags are one of the biggest problems that we are facing now. Even though it is useful in many ways, it causes a lot of harm to the environment ultimately affecting the human race. We all know that is a nondegradable material that does not decompose easily.
Plastic bags are one of those things that we use in our everyday lives. It has become very common that it is very difficult to eliminate them completely. We have been using them for decades. It is high time that we switch to eco-friendly materials. In this article, we will see some of the effects of plastic bags.
Polluting the water bodies
Plastic bags are polluting the water bodies in a very bad way. According to the research these plastic bags are responsible for the death of thousands of sea creatures every year. We all know that we at the verge of completely losing fresh water. If plastic bags are dumped in the water bodies, then even the freshwater bodies will be polluted, and ultimately we will be consuming these polluted waters.
Plastic and plastic bags are undoubtedly the biggest contributors to land pollution. Everyone must have seen these landfills that we have made because of dumping plastics. These plastic bags do not decompose, and it also prevents the penetration of water into the ground. This affects groundwater levels. It is one of the main reasons why there is a drastic decrease in groundwater levels. A single plastic bag needs nearly four hundred years to degrade. Just imagine how much time it would take for all the plastic bags in the world to degrade.
Effects on animals
Animals are affected by these plastic bags in a huge way. You might have seen that animals eat plastic bags that are put on the roads. This can affect them in a very bad way. There are also possibilities that it might get stuck in the throat and chock them to death. This is the very reason why most of the zoos people are not allowed to take plastic bags with them. It is a very unpleasant thing that when humans are doing all the unwanted things and animals are being affected by it. So it is better to keep these animals away from plastic bags to avoid future more damage.
Negative effects on plants
Plants are also affected by plastic bags in a very bad way. These plastic bags when they are buried in the ground prevent the water from reaching the roots of the plants. We all know that plants need water for survival. If these plastic bags become a hurdle for the water reaching the roots of the plants, it becomes tough for the plants to survive. There are possibilities that the plastic bags might also contaminate the water which will have a very bad effect on the plants.
What Is Climate Change And How Does It Affect Us
Climate is definitely the biggest challenge that the entire human race is fighting in the present situation. It is very much evident that things are what they used to be a few decades ago when it comes to climate. The average heat has gone up, and we are suffering on a daily basis.
Even though many people know that it is a huge issue, they do not have much knowledge about it. There are facts and as well as myths. Hence it is mandatory for everyone to know about climate change. In this article, we will see about climate change in detail.
Causes of climate change
One of the main reasons for climate change is global warming. Global warming is a phenomenon that s caused by the greenhouse effect. It is a process through which the Earth retains some of the sun’s heat and keeps it in the atmosphere. The greenhouse effect is very necessary because if not for the greenhouse effect the average temperature of the Earth would be negative eighteen degrees. The issue is that human activities have led to an increase in the greenhouse effect that has led to a drastic increase in the average heat.
When did it start?
The common statement that the experts have given is that it all started during the Industrial Revolution. It is because of the industries that there is a massive increase in the emission of greenhouse gases. Even though the industrial revolution contributed a lot to the economic development of various countries, it also had its other side to it which many did not notice. The main effect of the industrial revolution was contributing to the increase in the average global temperature.
Consequences of climate change
It is a basic thing that we all know that an increase in the temperature of the earth is causing a lot of problems. But there is a lot that is about to come if we continue doing things. The first and most important consequence is the melting of ice in the polar region. If the ice starts melting the sea levels will increase. Increase in the sea levels will result in various natural calamities like the tsunami. The life in the polar region will also be affected it which will cause the extinction of many species. Ultimately life on Earth will be impossible.
How to avoid climate change?
It is a bitter fact that we need to accept that humans have done a lot to affect the planet. It is a really difficult task to turn things around, and it is not a process that can happen overnight. A lot of efforts need to be put to make a considerable change. Make it a appoint to be eco-friendly in everything that you do. Use water properly and do not waste it. Use the energy produced from nature-friendly methods like solar energy, hydro energy, and wind energy.
We’d love to hear from you. We’re on social media, if you have a quick question or if you just want to say hi. For inquiries feel free to call, email or use the contact form to the right. We can’t wait to hear from you soon!